iSeries Integration Questions (AS/400)
The following steps must be completed to get eFORMz going on your iSeries system:
- Register and download eFORMz from www.minisoft.com.
- Install eFORMz on Windows. eFORMz is initially installed with a temporary license. To purchase a license, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Install eFORMz to your iSeries system as explained in Install eFORMz on AS/400.
- Initialize your eFORMz license.
- Add printers and configure the Director as explained in Set Up the AS/400 Director.
- Optionally, update your startup program to start the Director when the system IPLs as explained in Add eFORMz Director to the Startup Program. If you do not complete this step, you must manually start the Director each time the system IPLs.
eFORMz iSeries Deployment Options
Installing eFORMz on iSeries/AS400
Setting Up eFORMz on the iSeries
License eFORMz on an AS/400 (iSeries) system
Director Setup for AS400/iSeries
iSeries Director Job
Add eFORMz Director to the iSeries/AS/400 startup program
iSeries (AS/400) Automation and Director Commands
iSeries: User Running the Director Must Have a Password
Adding a Remote iSeries Queue to a toolkit configuration file
Troubleshooting: Missing or Lost Data on iSeries
Predefined Queue Monitor Variables
iSeries Data Queue
Tags: iSeries integration, AS400 integration