SETTING UP SMTP EMAIL FOR Outlook 365
Last Updated on by
You can send email through your Office 365 server after you complete the follow steps to configure eFORMz:
- Back up eFORMz.ini.
- Open eFORMz.ini in a text editor such as Notepad++. The file should contain text similar to this. Your javaw.exe path, -mx, and -ms values might be different, but the jar files must match the jar files in your jar directory:
.\bin\javaw.exe -mx1024M -ms128M -Xbootclasspath/a:jars/javax.mail-1.5.5.jar;jars/jai-imageio-core-1.3.1.jar
- Add the following lines after the existing text in the file:
- Now you can enter your Office 365 server in a JavaMail step in eDirect. The SMTP host is smtp.office365.com with a port of 25:
- Finally, click the SMTP Options tab and enter your authentication credentials. Do not use the author’s credentials.
- Save the project and you are finished.