Creating a Landcape Duplex PackSlip Packing List
Printing a landscape packing list in eFORMz to a two-sided thermal or laser printer requires the following items:
- A landscape packing list project with data similar to the one in the screen shot below.
- A main project with the following items:
– Portrait orientation
– Printer control set to duplex
– Two forms set to front and back in General > Properties > Paper Side.
– A pre or post-condition Load Component procedure to set the data for the packing list
– An Output from Project rule to place the landscape packing list. Rotate the list by 90 or 270 degrees depending on your project requirements.
Need further explanation? Leave a comment below with your questions!