Importing CSV Records
To import CSV (Comma Separated Values) records into eFORMz, create a variable for each element of the CSV file.
1. Open the Composer and create a new project by selecting File > New Project.
2. Right click the project and select Add Preprocessor > Flat File Parser to add the preprocessor.
3. Set the following values and click OK.
4. Right click the project and select Add Page.
5. Navigate to the XML Input tab and set the following properties.
6. Right click the page and select Add Form.
7. Select Blank.
8. In the Viewer, select Open Data > From File and bring in the CSV file. The variables will be added to the project.
9. In the Viewer, right click Record > Add Variables to add the variables to the form.
10. Rename the variables in the form to meaningful names. To do this, right-click a variable and selecting Rename.